Abstract Submission: March 1, 2024
Full Paper Submission: March 15, 2024
Acceptance Notification: April 28, 2024
Registration: May 28, 2024
Main Conference: July 12-14, 2024
Submit your paper via the online submission system.
*Should you have any questions about the submission, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Template Download:
Submitted papers should be written in English, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices. Ordinary length limits are at least 5 pages. If the paper exceeds 5 pages, the additional pages will be charged.
For detailed paper format information, please down here:
Abstract Template (Click)
*Tips: Be sure to use the templates conference mode, and read template documentation for details.
Paper Submission and Review Process:
The authors of the full paper will be invited to do the oral/poster presentation about their research on the conference site.
All the accepted and registered full papers will be published in the digital conference proceeding.
Authors who are interested in giving a presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to submit an abstract only. The submitted abstract should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when reading in isolation from the paper.
1. Manuscripts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Manuscripts submitted to the conference should follow the template provided: Full Paper Template, Abstract Template
3. Manuscripts can be submitted in Doc, Docx and PDF format.
4. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting an abstract.
5. Ordinary full paper length is suggested no less than 4 pages.
Dimensions for the conference poster are 1189 * 841 mm. Height is 1189 mm, and width is 841mm.